To support our rapid growth, we’re looking for a high-energy B2B salesperson to continue the expansion of our customer base. This is a fast-paced, outbound sales position with the long-term potential for a leadership role. If you’re an experienced sales professional, an advocate for marketing technology and have the discipline to thrive in a remote work environment, we’d like to speak with you. Your short-term responsibilities will encompass generating new clientele while growing our current accounts. Your long-term path will move you into a key management role. You’ll fuel further growth by expanding our sales team, and shaping the future sales strategy at Predictive. Here are a few of the details about the job:
-Fully remote position -Define your own hours -Sell through phone, email, demos, possibility for conferences/tradeshows -This is a base + recurring commission based position.
We’re looking for driven professionals with:
- A strong desire to grow their career in sales
- A history of success operating in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Drive, ambition, and a proactive, ‘go-getter-type’ attitude
- Phenomenal communication skills with no reservations communicating over the phone
- Experience in client-facing or sales role (preferably prior experience in the SaaS industry)
- An assertive, resilient and persuasive personality
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- The ability to quantitatively and qualitatively measure and analyze market activity in order to drive new business
- The ability to own the strategic direction of a sales strategy while maintaining a passion for grass-roots
Right out of the gate…
- Engage directly with prospective and current Predictive customers of all sizes
- Influence C-level executives along with passionate small business owners
- Quickly identify prospects and verticals that are profitable for Predictive
- Rapidly respond to marketing-driven inbound leads
- Become a specialist in our product to enable you to identify business-specific cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Maintain an adequate pipeline to support monthly revenue goals.
- Become a brand ambassador for Predictive
- Operate in a dynamic and fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing & Acquisition team
- Design and implement practical Sales procedures
- Prospect new clients by cold calling and data mining, when applicable
In the near future…
- Be accountable for overarching Sales growth and delivery of targets
- Implement a Sales program that evolves with the growth of the business
- Develop Sales programs and strategy for targeted industry verticals
- Own the sales team processes, including hiring and training team members
- Develop and continuously improve our sales processes to make them predictable & repeatable
- Train and mentor your sales team;
- Define and implement commission plans
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- A proven track record of sales/business development success
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Access to high-speed internet, Skype, and a telephone
- Enthusiasm for all things tech related
- Ability to work from a home-based office and be self-motivated and highly proactive with a strong work ethic.
- Proficiency in tools including Skype, Dropbox, CRM (Salesforce), Google Drive, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience selling digital products, Saas products, marketing technology
- Experience with/knowledge of digital marketing, email marketing, or marketing automation
- First-hand knowledge and experience with developing and implementing an end-to-end Sales strategy.