Customer Success Manager
Predictive provides leading engagement marketing software and solutions for Salesforce.com; designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers.
If you are passionate about customer experiences, and stay detail-oriented in a fast paced environment and is excited to roll up your sleeves to drive customer satisfaction you may be just who were looking for. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) with prior SaaS and/or Salesforce.com experience who will be responsible for maintaining the overall customers satisfaction; Your day-to-day tasks will be ensuring a smooth customer transition to our platform. You’ll be expected to meet client deadlines and manage customer expectations throughout their on-boarding experience. This position plays a critical role in our company’s ability to deliver on our core value promises, developing successful customer relationships, and maintain high account retention. You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our growth goals.
- Create immediate success in the implementation of our product for our new customers, and ensure a positive and productive start to a long-term Predictive relationship.
- Drive customer loyalty through subscription renewal,account retention and product expansion.
- Proactively outline critical factors for each customer’s success, create metrics for success, identify potential issues and provide recommendations.
- Build customer relationships and create customer loyalty. Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement and product use expansion.
- Identify accounts at risk and minimize monthly and annual churn rates.
- Serve as the voice of the customer. Collect and report customer insights to drive continuous performance improvements across all areas of company (including product)
- Perform research, test, fact-finding and make recommendations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze client requests for systems changes or improvements. Develop recommendation as to how, when or whether to proceed with making the changes
- Plan simple tests or a defined subset of larger system test.
- 3+ years experience within a SaaS based Customer Success organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed in producing high quality, on time results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as applied in systems documentation, client meetings, team interaction, etc.
- Ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution.
- Proven ability to work effectively across corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Services, Product Management, and Development).
- A strong passion for the customer success.
- A self-directed with demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing space and a passion for Marketing Automation
- Build customer loyalty and advocacy
- Align internal teams to help customers achieve stated objectives
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging or escalating to resources from across the company as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree