As a Software Engineer at Predictive you will be responsible for designing and building the services that marketers interact with on a daily basis to manage email and marketing automation. You’ll also work on internal tools and infrastructure to help Predictivethrive. You will build beautiful web applications, design highly available SaaSproducts and work with complex distributed systems. If you love delivering software that improves the lives of marketing people, we want to work with you!
- Build great user experiences in both external and internal web applications.
- Work cross-functionally with our product, analytics and operations team to develop new features and improve existing processes.
- Build systems that manage customers’ sensitive data and hold Predictive to the highest standards for security and compliance.
- See the big picture to design fault tolerant systems so the team can be brave, move fast, and break things, without ever showing a negative impact to customers.
- Interest in working full-stack, from optimizing database transactions to building distributed systems and frontend web applications.
- Passion for building products that are beautiful outside and inside – from their user experience to their robust and elegant design.
- Data and metrics-oriented mindset: you want your work to be measurable and impactful.
- Customer empathy: you understand your customers’ needs and requirements.
- Strong software development skills and computer science fundamentals.
Technologies we use and teach:
- PHP, MySQL
- Responsive web development, HTML5, CSS
- jQuery and other web-app frameworks
- Salesforce.com Platform