Software QA Engineer
The SQA Engineer will be responsible for planning and executing integrated system testing with an emphasis on software-centric software risks for new and existing projects. This includes cross-functional work with engineering and other quality assurance teams to identify risk areas and testing responses.
You should have a software quality assurance background consisting of both manual testing and automating existing manual testing. You have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies with a good instinct for discovering defects in software and hardware. You are focused, responsible, and a team-player who thrives under pressure.
- Create, modify and execute tests for validation of Predictive’s software features at all levels
- Develop and maintain test automation for embedded devices, based on the developed test strategies
- Design and execute integrated system/scenario tests.
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate issues found, and see issues through closure
- Report issues in accordance with Predictive bug reporting methods and testing guidelines
- Stay informed on customer and industry trends regularly integrating into on-going testing
- Solid understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Build automated test tools & reporting mechanisms
- Be a vocal proponent for quality (internally and externally) in every phase of the development process
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- Minimum 3-5 years of SQA or System Test experience, preferably on SaaS products
- BS/MS EE/CS or technical degree with relevant experience (MS preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies & practices, including leveraging Lighthouse App to track and drive issues to resolution
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills