Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the end-to-end development and deployment of Predictive’s Partnership strategy. This includes working closely with our product and platform teams to develop strategy, scoping potential partnerships and negotiating contracts, engaging and developing deep relationships with external parties, and executing the deployment and ongoing growth of these partnerships across a cross-functional team within Predictive. The successful candidate will have experience managing external relationships and driving cross-functional internal teams, be comfortable dealing with uncertainty in a fast-paced environment, and able to put structure to nebulous, unstructured problems.
- Develop and execute Partnerships strategy for key products, including established and emerging aspects of Predictive’s business
- Work closely with product, account management, support, and sales teams to identify and engage potential Partners to enhance our product functionality and distribution
- Own Partner relationship end-to-end, from initial scoping and negotiations to launch through ongoing partner management
- Lead cross-functional team in deployment of partnerships, including creative, legal, finance, product, communications, support, etc.
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize Partnerships
- Own relationships with Partners post-launch and continue to work with them to deepen partnership
- 4-6 years of experience in operating role in business development
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals with both large and mid sized partners.
- Strong analytical skills – able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive programs and/or products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem solve with external partners
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor – able to shift from big picture to detailed operations on a dime
- Creative thinker with innovative ideas to move the business to new frontiers
- Strong team player with excellent track record of success in highly distributed, fast-paced environments with changing priorities
- Demonstrated product sense and experience launching new products/features
- BA/BS Degree